With our knowledge, insights and diverse skill set we provide innovative place shaping solutions, helping to deliver quality places for people to live, work, play and learn in.
We like to work with our clients from the outset to help develop the business case and ensure the best option is being pursued. We believe that this early stage is crucial and we can undertake feasibility studies, economic appraisals and market research to get the project off on the right foot.
We value knowledge and ongoing research is central to our business. We are continuously investigating market trends and best practice to ensure we deliver the best results for clients and communities.
We provide a range of strategic services to help establish a robust framework for each client’s project:
- Forming a Plan for the project and creating the Business Case
- Creating a Masterplan or Development Framework
- Adapting to places through creative design processes
- Feasibility and Scoping Studies
- Expert advice regarding Compulsory Purchase and Land Acquisition
- Preparation of Development Briefs and Comprehensive Development Schemes
- Structured Action Plans to deliver the project or programme
- Policy Analysis and Socio-economic Research